3rd October 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

After B.Tech CSE can I get a job in Railway, Navy, Air Force?

sir, i am in 3 b.tech cse can i get a job in railway,navy,air force & any other govt job.for which job i am suitable

8th November 2011, 01:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech CSE can I get a job in Railway, Navy, Air Force?

After completion of the B.Tech you can in all ways apply for jobs in Railways or Defense area also. You need to attend the RRB exam. This is regarded as part of the recruitment procedure for getting in to the Railways for jobs. Regarding, the jobs in Navy or Air force, you need to attend the CDS exam. You can also enter through UES / EKT also. Those candidates who qualify in any of the written examination have to attend the physical test and the personal interview also.
14th July 2012, 05:42 PM
ankur bana

Hi, The Indian railways arebroadly divided and sub-divided into zones, divisions and departments, each controlling a particular function. Each department has staff at various levels. The highest are the Group A officers, while the lowestin rank are the Group D staff members. Group A officers are recruited by UPSC.You can go for Combined Engineering Service - Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE), Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
4th August 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

carrier in goverment service after be from cs branch....????
21st October 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am ma in history and bjmc (media) bstc deploma in teaching and rscit computer certificate .... give me advice sir which field and post are better for me . pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?