21st October 2010, 05:12 PM
pooja R. bande

Should I do Government Job after B.E. in electronics & communication engineering?

i have done B.E. in electronics & communication engineering so should i get government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. Is there any bank job for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineer?
  3. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  5. List private job options related to Electronics & Communication field?
  6. What are the Government jobs available for BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering + CCNA student? -- [New]
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  8. Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  11. Vacancies in government sector for Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  12. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  13. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  14. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
21st October 2010, 09:06 PM
rohi9t

Default Re: Should I do Government Job after B.E. in electronics & communication engineering?

you can get govt. jobs in various fields
---in railways
---in space research
---in mtnl,bsnl
or you can apply in IES(indian engg. srevices ) conducted by UPSE
21st October 2010, 09:32 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: Should I do Government Job after B.E. in electronics & communication engineering?

There are several entrance exams through which you can get govt. job but if you are intrested in m tech in electronics & communication engineering then apply for GATE
last date for filing form 27 oct 2010
HAVE A NICE DAY
21st October 2010, 11:31 PM
koli

Default Re: Should I do Government Job after B.E. in electronics & communication engineering?

govt. jobs have the reliability which private jobs don't have...
but you can also do private jobs if you are looking for high salaries..
otherwise go for govt. jobs if mental and physical relaxation is your first priority.
22nd October 2010, 01:41 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes dear if your aggreegate is more than 70% in the degree then you can apply for the top industiesof the government like
DRDO
BHEL
BSNL
NTPC
NPCIL
all the best
22nd October 2010, 11:46 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it will totally depends on you.

there are so many reason to do government job and also so many reason for not doing government job.

in government job security is very much. it is very difficult to fire you from government sector if you can join there permanently whereas in private sector it is very easy to fire you.

the work in government sector is very less. there are some government sector in which you do not have to do any work. but in private sector you must have to do work. otherwise you will be fired.

in government sector salary is less somewhere compare to private sector although recently government sector increases their salary packages. also in government sector promotion is less. but in private sector if you do well you will go far.

also few advantages and disadvantages is there. decide yourself what to do.

best wishes.
22nd October 2010, 01:15 PM
jayajotwani

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja R. bande View Post
i have done B.E. in electronics & communication engineering so should i get government job?
Yes u can get govt. jobs in BSNL, railways etc. U can give UPSC exam whenever their is ad in employment news paper.
22nd October 2010, 02:39 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Well Govt. jobs have a great charm of its own...you will be secured with your job..with salaries at the right time..and if its more than 15 years you will get previlage of pension...with lots of perk,,,but in private sector you will be faster money making..and more comfort...I suggest for PSUs..and Govt.sector..
22nd October 2010, 02:44 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Should I do Government Job after B.E. in electronics & communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja R. bande View Post
yes obiviously you can.exam like EKT,IES,and many psu are recruiting ec engineers.
22nd October 2010, 04:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

they can join in the given below govt sector Job after B.E. in electronics & communication engineering.

1.rail.

2.PWC.

3.NTPC.

4.DVC.

5.ONGC.

6.BHEL.

etc.

all the best..........
22nd October 2010, 06:53 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
Yes you will get good job in government sector like BEL, Banks.
22nd October 2010, 07:14 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

yes definetely you can get government jobs . you have option to join bsnl, bhel ,more importantly ies, ntpc. e.t.c. you cant join any government job directly on the basis of your degree but you will have to clear the exam for these post so crack exam and join your gov. job
23rd October 2010, 12:42 AM
bikenindia

hello friend,
Its a very good idea that you want to go for government job. Because it is more secure and it ll be a very comfortable and also full of opportunities will be available.
You can go for IES exam conducted by UPSC.
or You can go for PSU (public sector unit) ,
or ZTO in BSNL or in Railways, etc.
If you want to go for higher studies, then you can go for GATE(ME or MTech) or CAT (MBA). Forms are available and hurry.
Thank you
23rd October 2010, 12:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no obstruction for you to do a government job after B.E. in electronics & communication engineering. Both government and private sector provide excellent job opportunity and pay packages to a BE engineer. You can attempt civil service examination conducted by the Indian government. There are no jobs in the private sector which have similar status and reputation in our society like IAS and IPS.
9th November 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I told her, so many times but not ready to listen. thanks friends for your valuable comments.
8th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to know all details jto 2011 exam( date or syllabus and seats) for EC branch.
or any other Gov. Jobs for this branch .

Thanks
8th April 2011, 10:22 PM
kartavya99

yes, u can get government jobs but only after beating their entrance exams.
1st May 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

: Should I do Government Job after B.E. in electronics & communication engineering, i have got 55% aggreegate. iam obc candidate
1st May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

WHICH GOVERNMENT EXAM FOR 55% AGGREEGATE IN ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION. SEND ME DETAILS ABOUT OBC CANDIDATE
18th June 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

which branch should i choose in engineering if i am interested in physics?
30th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

how prepare electronic engineer to ias
3rd September 2011, 05:10 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,
If you completed B.E with good accademic records, you can apply for goverment jobs. The government jobs are JTO, IES, IAS, APGENCO,APTRANSCO, BHEL, SAIL, ECIL AND BANK jobs. These notification will be in freshersworld.com website.
all the best
7th October 2011, 12:43 PM
bhairav jain

can i do govt jobs after doing b tech in e&c engg. wheares I had passed 12th with 2nd division?
29th July 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

list of branch and which baranch is best for M.E. after B.E. in electronics and communication
29th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

which branch is best forM.E. after B.E. in electronics and communicatin
30th July 2012, 01:17 PM
sheelasnj

there are so many reason to do government job and also so many reason for not doing government job.

in government job security is very much. it is very difficult to fire you from government sector if you can join there permanently whereas in private sector it is very easy to fire you.

the work in government sector is very less. there are some government sector in which you do not have to do any work. but in private sector you must have to do work. otherwise you will be fired.

in government sector salary is less somewhere compare to private sector although recently government sector increases their salary packages. also in government sector promotion is less. but in private sector if you do well you will go far.

also few advantages and disadvantages is there. decide yourself what to do.
20th September 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in 3rd year. I am persuing be from private collage. I did traning on embedded system .i also have good knowledge of c and c .l want to do traning in any company with free of cost .there is an any company which will higher me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?