28th August 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Best job oriented course after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Which is the best institute in Delhi

What is the best job oriented course after B.tech in Electronics and communication.And i want to pursue it in Delhi ncr so please tell me the best institutes in delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  2. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Names of the companies for Job oriented training in electronics in Delhi
  4. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  5. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  6. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  8. After engineering which course to do to get Job Oriented courses?
  9. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  10. Best institute for job oriented training courses for electronics in Pune?
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  13. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  14. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  15. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  16. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  17. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  18. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
27th May 2016, 08:01 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Best job oriented course after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Which is the best institute in Delhi

The best job oriented course you can do is get admission in CDAC.
In CDAC there are many courses and all are job oriented, so suggest you to refer the link "http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_pgpd_pgd_programmes" for the same and choose according to your career choice.
All the information like syllabus, exam you need to give, fee structure, CDAC centers, etc is given on the website itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?