6th June 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Government jobs are available for B.A.(Home Science) graduate?

Hello,
I am a B.A.(Home Science) graduate and I want a Government job.
Kindly let me know with this Degree what are the government jobs there for me? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

11th June 2015, 02:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Government jobs are available for B.A.(Home Science) graduate?

Government job prospects after BA in Home Science:

Candidates can find Technical jobs as;

> Research Assistant

> Food scientists and demonstrators in government research institutions.

They can also find teaching jobs in government-run primary and middle schools and candidates with PG degree in home science can also find job placements in government-run private schools.

Further, if they do their Ph.D in the field of home science and take up NET examination in home science, they can find job placement in public universities, which frequently recruit candidates for the positions of professor, assistant professor and associate professor.
8th September 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Government jobs are available for B.A.(Home Science) graduate?

I have competed post graduation with home science (human development).plz tell me any option for further.
10th September 2016, 09:55 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a B.A.(Home Science) graduate and I want a Government job.
Kindly let me know with this Degree what are the government jobs there for me? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
Government jobs foe home science graduates, candidates can find technical jo as research assistant, food scientists,and demonstrators in govt. research institutions,

You can also find teaching jobs,
28th May 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.A.(Assamese language )graduate and want to government job. Kindly let me know with this degree what are the government job there for me ?kindly let for me know as soon as possible.
16th January 2018, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc (home science) and want to government job please tell me what are the government job after B.sc(H.sc)? Can I apply for food inspector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?