9th July 2011, 12:13 PM

Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?

can the physically disabled people can get jobs in government department if they get what kind of jobs they get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  2. Are there any central government jobs of IT for Physically Disabled? I have completed my B.Tech course in IT
  3. Can I get a good government job if I am physically disabled? I am studying in B.Com and company secretary
  4. Government job for disabled after BE in EEE?
  5. Best government jobs for physically challenged zoologist candidate?
  6. What are the best government jobs available for physically handicap Zoologist?
  7. Age limit for Government jobs after doing M.Sc in Computer Science 11 years back?
  8. How to get selected in JEE 2015 being a physically disabled candidate? Benefits of being physically disabled?
  9. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped? -- [New]
  11. What would be the best government jobs for physically handicap zoologist?
  12. Degree to become a teacher for physically disabled persons in Kerala?
  13. Does a person with knock knee get reservation under disability quota for government jobs?
  14. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  16. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  17. What kind of government jobs a BBA holder can get?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
30th August 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?

i'm orthopatically handicapped. how can i get job in tamilnadu government with my handicapped quota?
30th August 2011, 09:14 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?

Yes can the physically disabled people can get must jobs in government department.And get extra facilities for any kind of job.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 01:06 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Hi,
Yes you can have the facility of reservation for handicapped,there are always some sits are reserved for handicapped persons , also examination fees and maximum age limit is also higher than general category.
21st October 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

whom should we approach for a job and what is the procedure
21st October 2011, 10:53 PM
sanakattula

Iam sorry.
There is no need of any type of disappointment.
Absolutely you can find many better options. Our government provides many facilities for the disabled people. Really Iam sure to say that many government jobs from various departments are open for the handicapped .. Railways,banks,govt organizations, institutions an a lot are ready to serve for those people.
All the best for your better future
29th November 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am Raghvendra . I do the 12th class from PCB . I want to a job. What kind of job abailable for me ? I am handicapped
17th December 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I m physicaly disable,m doing
Final M.Tech n design & manfctrg. Degree in mechanical 67%,but not avail n govt job due to less seats, wt I do now,m disapointed.pls suggest me.
21st December 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest some professional courses which can help a physically challenged person to get a job.
20th January 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m rsk frm gwl. I m B.E student . hm ye janna chahte h ki handicapped ki v koi site hogi jis par hame kya kya advantage hote h job or other setor me. plssss ansssss me
6th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am final year btech student(physically handicapped).can i join for DRDO jobs after completing btech?what should i do for that?is there any reservation for the same? pls rply....thanks.
7th February 2012, 12:45 AM
rvidyasagar

Government is the biggest employer of physically disabled persons.

There is a reservation for physically disabled candidates in all its employment programmes. There are three types of physically disabled: Orthopedic, visual, hearing impaired.

Depending upon the nature of the job, some disabilities may not be accepted.

To prove your disability, you have to obtain the certificate from the prescribed level of doctors.

Not only is there reservation, there is also relaxation in selection criteria like age, marks in the exam, etc. for the PH candidates, improving their prospects compared to normal candidates.

Once in the job also, they are very much taken care of to ensure that they are not put to any undue hardship like transfer, etc.
7th February 2012, 11:39 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Every GOVT department reserved few posts for differently abled people.

you should read EMPLOYMENT PAPER for information in detail.

or

you can visit website of EMPLOYMENT PAPER - www.employmentnews.gov.in

Even private organization keep few seats reserved for differently abled people.

NATIONAL SOCIETY FOR EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE HANDICAPPED will sure help you in finding good job for you .

visit their website - www.naseoh.org

AND

National Centre for Promotion and Employment for Disable People - www.ncpedp.org
2nd July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 12th i am physically challenge-deep. Can i get govt. Job.
14th December 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am ssc pass physically handicappe person in low vision pl find a good jon in ngpur city
18th May 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

My name is mamtaj. Now iam doing B.com. But i have have economic problems. so i want one good government job. Please helpme to get govt job
21st May 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

my name is shamim ahmad. i want to govt job. what it is possible. plz give job govt.
2nd August 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I am Murugan. I have no idea to get the GOVT job, I am helpless. Please any body help me where to approach for the get the GOVT JOB
4th August 2013, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

i am abuthahir. i have geta govt job,i am low vision person,iam completed diesel mechanic ncvt course
17th August 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM RAJVINDER AND I AM 12 PASS & COMPUTER DIPLOMA. I AM 70% HANDICAPED HU. I AM FULL HELPLESS PLEASE ANY BODY HELP ME.. GOD BLESS YOU. MY CONT NO. PP 09914822913
11th October 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I m 65% imparied physicaly disable,m doing
Final BE in computer science. Degree in 65%,but not avail n govt job due to less seats, wt I do now,m disapointed.pls suggest me.
I have no idea to get the GOVT job, I am helpless. so i want one good government job.What kind of Gov job abailable for me ?
Please helpme to get govt job
11th October 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I m 65% imparied physicaly disable,m doing
Final BE in computer science. Degree in 65%,but not avail n govt job due to less seats, wt I do now,m disapointed.pls suggest me.
I have no idea to get the GOVT job, I am helpless. so i want one good government job.What kind of Gov job abailable for me ?
Please helpme to get govt job
30th October 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I AM PHYSICALLY 45% DISABLE GIRL PROBLEM IN MY LEG. I WANT A GOVT JOB AT ANY POST ANY DEPARTMENT I AM GRADUATE WITH ARTS. I NEED A GOVT JOB PLZZZ TEL ME HOW CAN I GET JOB IN GOVT.SECTOR
27th March 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ Mam,

My sister is orthopedically handicapped and she want a government job.

if any wish to assist about her then plz contact with 7738555650 and [email protected] is my email ID

THANKING YOU....................!
6th December 2020, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

At what age in railways physically disabled get job's for that what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?