10th April 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in engineering through Arunachal quota?

I am general in category, and I am studying in Arunachal Pradesh. I want to know that can I get admission in any engineering college through Arunachal quota?

11th April 2017, 02:01 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering through Arunachal quota?

Yes, but only in Arunachal and not in any other state as it is not acceptable. State quota is only allowed to be availed in the state itself and not at any other places.
12th April 2017, 07:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are studying in Arunachal Pradresh, you can get admission under Engineering course through the state quota, there is no problem in it. You must have domicile of Arunachal Pradesh to get the benefit.
Candidates those who have completed the study of class 12th from Science background from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Engineering course.
16th January 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the engineering colleges in other states having quota for arunachal domicile students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?