12th June 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available through BPharm course? Except salary after this course?

Sir, I have completed my 12th and now I am interested to study BPharm course. I want to know that if I do this course then what kind of jobs are available for me? And also let me know that what would be the salary?

18th June 2019, 06:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available through BPharm course? Except salary after this course?

Bachelor of Pharmacy or B.Pharm is a 4-year undergraduate program.
After completion of the course, you can join like Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, healthcare centers, medical camps, school and college laboratories, Medical Technology industry et.

You can become a Analytical Chemist, Food and Drug Inspector, Drug Therapist, Regulatory Manager, Hospital Drug Coordinator etc.

The salary of the Analytical Chemist starts from Rs.2,50,000 . However, it keeps on increasing as per your knowledge and experience. Companies like Cipla are paying its employee Rs.14,50,000 per annum after completion of the B.Pharma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?