21st June 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?

I want to know what is the baseline salary of a B.Com+C.A in India?
If the qualification of the respective person are B.Com+C.A+MBA then what will the salary be?
Also if anyone can tell me the salary structure from the base line to how high it can go[in terms of Indian rupees] and what kind of jobs can a person get with qualifications such as these.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  2. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  3. Which are the government jobs available in India with High Salary?
  4. Available jobs in Banking sector for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Required qualifications, preparation tips and expected salary for the same? -- [New]
  5. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  6. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  7. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  8. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  9. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  10. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?
  12. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  13. Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?
  14. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  15. How to study for B.Pharm? How much is the salary in India?
  16. Salary structure of a person who has worked in Central Bank as PO after B.Tech?
  17. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
  18. What kind of jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination? What is the starting salary?
21st June 2011, 05:49 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?

there are many jobs for B.Com candicates. the jobs are
GENPACT BPO jobs, ICWA jobs,etc. you have a full details about your job abd salary details please visit:

www.allfreshersworld.com.
www.govtjobs.com.
21st June 2011, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Baseline salary of B.Com CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?

can registration in ipcc after commerce gradute without cpt crack
9th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Baseline salary of B.Com CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?

about the time duration in the higher education of ca
23rd October 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that is ca have highpay scale in india
17th November 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

salary for bcom ca
13th September 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

what may be the salary for ca ipcc passed students?
25th January 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me which is the best way for joining ca after b.com or puc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?