20th July 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can a Mechanical Engineer get in ISRO? What will be the salary for those jobs?

What kind of jobs does a mechanical engineer get in isro??? And what will be his salary???

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  2. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  3. What kind of jobs will I get in iSRO? I am interested to work in ISRO
  4. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  5. What kind of jobs are available for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  7. Minimum salary after joining in for ISRO jobs?
  8. What will be the future of Marine Engineering?
  9. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  10. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?
  11. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  12. Jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Reasons of not getting good jobs?
  13. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What government jobs are available for an IT engineer?
  15. Information about Mechanical fresher engineer job 2016 -- [New]
  16. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  17. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  18. What type of job can I get after completing BSc, B.Ed degree
23rd August 2011, 06:01 PM
vishuraj2007
Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs can a Mechanical Engineer get in ISRO? What will be the salary for those jobs?

Dear Friend

Isro invite application for the post of Scientist/Engineer SC every year for the mechanical engineer.

The minimum crieteria for applying is BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65%.

The salary pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
19th April 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can a Mechanical Engineer get in ISRO? What will be the salary for those jobs?

sir when we shud we apply for this job sir.
20th August 2014, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

what are the qualities that the mechanical core companies expect from a mechanical engineering student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?