10th August 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply in JEE Advanced without caste certificate?

Hello Sir,
I have qualified in JEE Main under OBC category. But till now my OBC certificate is not made. It will take 10 days more to made. Can I apply JEE Advanced without caste certificate? And I will give caste certificate at time of college admission?

12th August 2015, 05:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply in JEE Advanced without caste certificate?

Yes, it is absolutely okay.

The caste certificates are required for the admission process only but not for the exam purpose.

So, stop worrying unnecessarily, concentrate on your exam, be hopeful, prepare well and get the admission.

All the Best
13th August 2015, 04:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have qualified in JEE Main under OBC category. But till now my OBC certificate is not made. It will take 10 days more to made. Can I apply JEE Advanced without caste certificate? And I will give caste certificate at time of college admission?
Yes, you can apply for JEE advanced exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for JEE Advance exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
4th May 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for JEE Advanced 2016, today is the last date for registration but till now I have not got my caste certificate. According to an earlier reply saying-

"Yes, it is absolutely okay.
The caste certificates are required for the admission process only but not for the exam purpose.",

I tried to register, but it can't be completed without uploading the caste certificate. So please can you tell me a way to complete the registration without the caste certificate?
13th June 2016, 10:03 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for JEE Advance without any problems.

In the process of Admission only you have to submit your cast certificate not at the time of applying the exams.

So, you happily apply for JEE Advance and prepare well for that.
18th June 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I have applied jee mains obc category cut off is 79 i scored 85 eligible jee advance but I have no OBC CERTIFICATE GENERAL CUT OF IS 89 QUALIFIED OR NOT IN COLLEGE SEAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?