26th November 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration for executive programme in June 2017?

Can you please my question. I heard one information regarding about the fee structure of executive programme is 12500. So, please tell the accurate amount for that and if I am appearing single module in next June 2017 means what is last date of registration?

27th November 2016, 02:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of registration for executive programme in June 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please my question. I heard one information regarding about the fee structure of executive programme is 12500. So, please tell the accurate amount for that and if I am appearing single module in next June 2017 means what is last date of registration?

The last date of registration for CS Executive Programme in June 2017 will be 30-11-2016 (for appearing single module in June 2017 examination). The CS course is conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The candidates after completion of graduation in any discipline (except fine arts) are eligible for the CS Executive Programme. After clearing the Executive Programme, you have to appear for the Professional Programme. The website link of ICSI is Click Here
4th December 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of registration for executive programme in June 2017?

What is the last date for admission in cs executive program with penalty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?