17th March 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NEET, being in second year B.Sc?

I am a student of B.Sc second year from botany, zoology and chemistry. This year will be appearing in NEET. Am I eligible for this exam? As I am in second year of B.Sc and I am ready to give up my graduation because becoming a doctor was my childhood dream.

17th March 2017, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET, being in second year B.Sc?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NEET examination being a second year B.Sc. student. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCB stream from a recognized board are eligible to appear in NEET examination. The age criteria required to appear in NEET examination is 17-25 years as on 31st December of the year of examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Since, you have passed 12th standard and being a B.Sc. second year student, you are eligible to appear in NEET examination.
17th March 2017, 11:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for NEET examination at this instant. You must have studied PCB in class 12th in order to be eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for NEET examination.
Candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years.
18th March 2017, 10:24 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate who wants to write NEET exam must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have scored a minimum of 50% marks taken together. The minimum marks for the reserved candidates are 40% and 45% for general-PH. The candidates who appear for the class 12 examination in 2017 can also appear for the entrance exam subject to fulfilling their conditions later. The age of the candidate must be 18 years and should not exceed 25 years. The candidate must be Indian national, Non-resident of India, Overseas citizen of India, Persons of Indian Origin and foreign nationals are eligible for NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
If the candidate fulfilling the above requirements then they are eligible to write the NEET exam.
5th April 2017, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Sc second year from botany, zoology and chemistry. This year will be appearing in NEET. Am I eligible for this exam? As I am in second year of B.Sc and I am ready to give up my graduation because becoming a doctor was my childhood dream.
Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject with above 50% marks are eligible for NEET exam.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
23rd June 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have joined bsc biochemistry, chemistry, computer applications. Will I be eligible to write neet in 2018. I have biology, physics, chemistry in my 12th.
25th July 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for neet2018 while I'm 1st year student of bsc?if I got any medical clg through neet 2018 which leaving certificate required for admission.
26th July 2017, 03:27 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) which is carried out by the CBSE(Central Board of School Education) for those candidate who are interested to go in medical as well as dental field in the country like MBBS and BDS.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED FOR NEET EXAM:-

> Minimum qualification required to apply for the NEET exam is 12th from govt. recognizes board in science stream with PCM subjects.

> Minimum %age required to apply for general category in NEET is 50% marks in 12th and for candidate belong to SC/ST category the %age required is 45%.

> Candidate going to apply for the NEET exam age should be more then 17 years.

> There is no such condition like number of attempts or you can say how many times a candidate can apply for the exam the only limitation is age of the applicant.

> The upper age limit to apply for the exam for general category is 25 years and for SC/ST category % year relaxation is given.

> So if you fulfill the above described eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for the NEET exam carried out by CBSE usually in the month of may.

Good luck for your exam.
27th July 2017, 07:35 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam is as follows-

A candidate must be an Indian citizen.

A candidate must be 12th passed with physics ,chemistry and biology as the main subjects in class 12th.

A candidate must have minimum 50% marks in English.

A candidate must have minimum 18 years of age and maximum 26 years of age.

If you are fulfilling the above criteria than you are eligible for NEET exam.
21st September 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,my son has got engineering seat through kea 2017,but he want to clear neet 2018 ,and this will be his 2nd attempt, does he has to surrender the engineer seat in this year only ,or is there possible to surrender the seat after getting the neet 2018 result as per kea rules.......
3rd November 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in 2nd year & I decided that after my completion of my graduation, I want to appear in NEET exam. Thought, I appeared in NEET exam second time. But due to my less marks I got failure. Can I appear in neet exam after my B.Sc?
28th November 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NEET? Now I am in bsc final year biology student and I passed my 12th with 61 percentage.
1st December 2017, 09:12 PM
nishanth60

Hi Friend

#NEET examination is conducted by CBSE board every year and it is a national level examination.

#Educational qualification required to apply for this exam is 12 th standard with biology,physics and chemistry as subjects.So,you are definitely eligible to apply for NEET exam.

#Age limit to apply for NEET examination is 17-25 years and maximum number of attempts allowed are 3 times.

#And AADHAR CARD is mandatory to apply for NEET examination.

#And the examination fee is : Rs.1400/- for General and OBC candidates & Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
22nd December 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying first year bsc in subjects chemistry, zoology and biotechnology. Can I write Neet examination 2018 and I have passed my 12th examination with 71.5% give a solution!!
8th March 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm studying in bsc biotechnology third year. This month will have complete my last semester exam. I passed 12th physics,chemistry and biology. Sir this year can I apply for neet (national eligibility entrance test) exam. Sir please can you suggest to me
4th April 2018, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Bsc 3rd year student of biological sciences but I had PCM physics chemistry and mathematics in 12th...Will I eligible for neet ???As I have spent 3 years in biology field
17th June 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I got 49 in physics ,50 in chemistry ,48 in biology. Now I want to the aggregate 50 percent in pcb by appearing improvement exam 2018. Can I appear neet in 2019.
10th July 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I took admission in bsc ( medical ) part 1 and will give neet exams in feb/may 2019. if i get success in neet exams then medical college requires migration certificate at the time of counseling or within a reasonable time although university will issue me inter university migration certificate only after the declaration of results and the date of declaration of university result comes usually after the date of neet exams counseling . what's solutions ?
15th July 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i write neet exam while simultaneous study of bsc degree
23rd September 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello... I'm subash Kusulia, I belong to the Sc caste.. NEET 2021 Aspirant... I've 56% in PCB ... Currently pursuing BSC final year chemistry honors... physics is an elective subject in 1st year and mathematics is an elective subject in 2nd year...So, Can I eligible for code 6 ...
25th September 2021, 12:21 AM
Minal F

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board.

Class 12 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?