26th September 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of direction Graduation from MUMBAI UNIVERSITY?

What is the procedure of direction Graduation from MUMBAI UNIVERSITY? What should I do now to get the admission in the college? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It would be helpful if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  3. Will Mumbai University accept my graduation done from CMJ University?
  4. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  5. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in Mumbai University? I have completed my graduation
  7. News says that degree from CMJ University is null? Will Mumbai university accept graduation from there?
  8. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?
  10. What is the procedure for B.Ed in Mumbai University?
  11. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  13. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Mumbai University?
  15. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  17. Film direction from FTII after 10+2, which stream to do graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
21st October 2016, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of direction Graduation from MUMBAI UNIVERSITY?

For admission in Mumbai university for graduation, you need to first have class 12th qualification with required stream. Just apply when there is an admission notification.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam conducted by the university. Colleges are allotted based on rank through counselling.
14th December 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of direction Graduation from MUMBAI UNIVERSITY?

If i want to sit for ty bcom what is the ptocedure bcoz i have passed fy bcom and i want to complete my graduation from mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?