29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to complete graduation from IGNOU?

What is the procedure followed to complete graduation from IGNOU? Can someone please let me know the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Please let me know the procedure and the details on this as soon as possible.

29th February 2016, 11:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to complete graduation from IGNOU?

IGNOU stands for "Indira Gandhi National Open University". It is a very well reputed university. You must have to clear your 12th class without any backlog for getting admission in any graduation course in IGNOU. You have to score good marks in the entrance test conducted for the admission in IGNOU in graduation courses. After that you have to participate in the online counselling. After getting the result of online counselling you have to visit the IGNOU campus and complete the admission formalities.
1st March 2016, 09:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact your nearest branch of IGNOU and fill in the application form in order to be eligible to enroll in the course.

All the documents required and the steps to be followed will be described to you by the registered branch officials only. You just have to follow the steps.
1st March 2016, 09:30 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

In order to complete graduation from IGNOU, first of all you need to complete your +2 level of education from a recognized board and then you might apply for the graduation course from IGNOU.

The simplest step is that you need to contact the nearest IGNOU official branch and get the required information about enrollment in the course.
1st March 2016, 10:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To apply for graduation course in IGNOU, the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

The candidate has to submit an online application form at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/

At first candidate has to register himself before the closing date of application.

The candidate has to pay the appropriate fee towards admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?