4th November 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have passed my 10 2 (PCMB) with 73.8% & PCB with 64.33% &at present doing B.Sc. biotechnology(Ist year) from banasthali university how can i join IAF after doing graduation or post graduation? Can you please give me the answer on this?

4th November 2015, 05:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have passed my 10 2 (PCMB) with 73.8% & PCB with 64.33% &at present doing B.Sc. biotechnology(Ist year) from banasthali university how can i join IAF after doing graduation or post graduation? Can you please give me the answer on this?
To join in IAF (Indian Air Force) a part of defence forces of India you need to apply for the corresponding entrance exam for it and based on the qualification which you possess. There are eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

-> Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

-> Age limit needed is 19-24 years for joining in IAF.

-> Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subjects.

-> Candidate need to be physically fit.

If you satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the CDS Exam a defence service exam conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year as CDS I and CDS II.

To know more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th November 2015, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course?

To join in Indian Air Force after completion of your graduation, you must have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. You must be in between 19-24 years of age.

4. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?