26th September 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join ICWA?

Hello Sir, I'm Abhishek a student of B.Com graduation and want to take ICWA course but the thing is that my score is 49.8%. I want to know about the procedure of ICWA. Can I do this? Please tell me on my mail. My email id [email protected]

26th September 2016, 07:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join ICWA?

You will be eligible to join ICWA after completion of B.Com course with 49.8% marks as there is no minimum marks prescribed to apply for ICWA course.

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants .

There are three stages in ICWA course .They are :-

* Foundation course ,

* Intermediate Course ,

* Final Course.

-The minimum age to apply for the ICWA course is 17 years. And,there is no upper age limit to apply for the course .

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Foundation Course is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.Final year student of 12th class can also apply for the Foundation Course.

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Intermediate course is ICWA Foundation course / Bachelor's degree.

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Final Course is the ICWA Intermediate Course.
27th September 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I'm Abhishek a student of B.Com graduation and want to take ICWA course but the thing is that my score is 49.8%. I want to know about the procedure of ICWA. Can I do this? Please tell me on my mail. My email id [email protected]
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for ICWAI course after Graduation.

The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICWAI) is a four years professional course, which is divided into three different levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

Those who have completed their Graduation are directly eligible for Intermediate course.

There is no special procedure for getting admission to ICWAI after graduation. Candidate can get the application from the Head office of the The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the candidate can download the application from the Official website.

Contact Information:

THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
12 ,Sudder Street ,KolKata - 700016
Phone: +91 33 40364777/22521031/1034/1035/1492
+91 33 22521602/1619/7373/7143/2204
+91 33 22520141/0191
Fax: +91 33 22527993 / 91 33 2252 1026
[email protected]
27th September 2016, 04:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage of marks required to apply for ICWA course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University can apply for the ICWA courses.
As you have completed your Graduation, you can directly appear for the Intermediate course containing two groups. Once qualified in the Intermediate you have to appear for the final examination which also contains two groups.
Entrance examinations are conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December. So, apply for the entrance examination in any of the month to puruse the above said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?