4th April 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for ICWA course? When will be the forms available to join this course?

What is ICWA what is the procedure to take admision in it and when will be the forms out of it

6th April 2012, 10:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for ICWA course? When will be the forms available to join this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is ICWA what is the procedure to take admision in it and when will be the forms out of it
In order to take admission in Institute of Cost Accountants of India to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course, candidates neither need to qualify any entrance test nor need to belong to any particular stream. Those who have qualified higher secondary examination are eligible to register for the course. The course is basically divided into three stages and the very first stage is known as Foundation Course which is followed by Intermediate and Final Course. A graduate, from any discipline, is eligible to get complete exemption from the Foundation Program. Hence, such candidates will be able to register directly for the Intermediate course.

Now, as far as admission is concerned, it is open throughout the year and therefore, those willing to pursue this course may register anytime during a year.

To register, one needs to contact the designated regional council of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
For information regarding the regional councils and other details, refer to the official website of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
6th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for ICWA course? When will be the forms available to join this course?

please inform me about cwa foundation? can i take admission after 12 by giving entrance exam of icwa.
18th May 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi, please send the procedure how to give the Entrance exam??
& kindly let me know In nasik where is the Institute
11th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in icwa.wat documents to be required.we have to give any entrance exams or what.from where we get admission.
14th August 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i am just appearing f.y.b.com (accounting & finance) may i applay for icwai cource??
27th September 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in icwa course? in the just form
20th March 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am appearing 12th std. i want to join for ICWA, so please guide me; 1) eligibility 2) how to apply and institute in Delhi?
Albinus
7th November 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM COMPLETE B.COM I WANT JOIN FOR ICWA COURSE PLEASE GUIDE ME 1 eligibility 2 best college 3 total fees 4 any b.com percentase condition. my email id [email protected]
31st January 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com. and mba in finance and having 4 years job experience in investment banking finance companies.As I want to join for ICWA, please let me know the procedure for ICWA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?