10th January 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after completing Hotel management degree? Can I apply for Army?

I have just completed my degree of hotel management.

I wanna know how can I apply for the army?

11th January 2015, 05:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after completing Hotel management degree? Can I apply for Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my degree of hotel management.

I wanna know how can I apply for the army?
You have competed degree in hotel management so you are eligible for Indian Army through CDS exam. You can apply online through official website of UPSC. Details of CDS exam is given below.

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE

The educational qualification and age criteria for CDS exam is given below-

Indian Military Academy:- You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Your age should be between 19 to 24 years.

Air Force Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics or B.E./B.Tech in engineering or technology. Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.

Naval Academy:- You need to complete your graduation in engineering or technology or you can do B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics. Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.

Officer's Training Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Your age should be between 19 to 25 years.

Best books for CDS exam

Pathfinder CDS: Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination
by Sanjeev Jain, Amit Rastogi, Atul Sharma, Digvijay Singh, Preeti Gupta, Prashant Kumar, Balmukud Singh
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CDS Combined Defence Services Examination: 10 Practice Sets
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

For more details about CDS exam and application process, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?