12th June 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What scope do I have after completing BHM degree and MBA in marketing and HR?

I did my bhm degree and subsequently did mba(hr+mkt) what scopes do i have now
please send me the details

8th March 2012, 09:14 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What scope do I have after completing BHM degree and MBA in marketing and HR?

scope of bhm and mba degree is good .Several national and multi national companies hiring mba candidate on a attractive salary packages
In last few years MBA degree has earned tremendous response. It has great value for people having business and administration. To become degree holder from reputed institution in United States has great value all over world. The students from all over the world comes to USA with an ambition to pursue the MBA degree from reputed institution of United States. According to U.S. Bureau of Labor, the MBA degree holder will have very promising and higher level jobs. By year 2016 end, the rate of employment with the MBA degree will increase approximately 12 %. By year 2012, the expected increase in the financial applications, business and management will increase by 2.4 million.
27th August 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What scope do I have after completing BHM degree and MBA in marketing and HR?

whats d minimum package i can get after completing bhm
14th March 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

can i do mba in finance after doing bhm
22nd September 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do mba in marketing after doing bachelor in hospital management??????
23rd September 2013, 03:35 PM
ashok.more002

scope of bhm and mba degree is good .Several national and multi national companies hiring mba candidate on a attractive salary packages
In last few years MBA degree has earned tremendous response. It has great value for people having business and administration. To become degree holder from reputed institution in United States has great value all over world. The students from all over the world comes to USA with an ambition to pursue the MBA degree from reputed institution of United States. According to U.S. Bureau of Labor, the MBA degree holder will have very promising and higher level jobs. By year 2016 end, the rate of employment with the MBA degree will increase approximately 12 %. By year 2012, the expected increase in the financial applications, business and management will increase by 2.4 million.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?