6th May 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying B.Sc(Interior Designing)? List of entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
I want to study B.Sc in Interior Designing. Kindly tell me the scope of this course. And kindly let me know what entrance exams are available for admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  2. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Detailed information and entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Design course?
  4. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  5. What is the scope of studying Machine Designing course abroad?
  6. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  7. Eligibility for Textile designing and jewelry designing after 12th while studying CA?
  8. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. How much percentage is required in 12th for science?
  10. Which graduation course should i do to become a Web Designer?
  11. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a chance to study fashion designing? I am studying 11th after completing 12th
  13. List of entrance exams available to study Master's in Fashion Designing in Milan, Italy? Total expenses of this course?
  14. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
  15. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  17. How to study fashion designing course? My daugher is studying in 12th with PCB subjects
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
10th May 2016, 12:35 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying B.Sc(Interior Designing)? List of entrance exams to get admission?

# Followings are the entrance examination regarding courses in Interior Designing:

* All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED)
* National Council for Interior Design Qualification Examination
* NIFT Entrance Examination
* National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NLAT)
* Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
* School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) Entrance Examination
* NID Entrance Test
* National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED)

# Following areas/sectors where one can get employment after course in interior designing:

* Architectural firms
* Hotels
* Health resorts
* Event Management Companies
* Construction companies
* Town planning bureaus
* Design studios
* Builders
* Public Works Department
* and many more
11th May 2016, 02:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying B.Sc(Interior Designing)? List of entrance exams to get admission?

B.Sc in Interior Designing has a wide scope in future. You can get Employment in the following Sectors after the completion of your course.
They are as follows:-

Health Resorts
Town Planning Bureaus
Public Works Department
Event Management companies
Construction Companies
Design Studios etc.

List of Entrance Examinations to get admission in this course:-

NIFT Entrance Examination
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
NID Entrance Test
National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NLAT)
All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED)
National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?