12th November 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Design course?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of 12th Science of WBCHSE Board. I am interested in Designing. Can you provide me the details of Bachelor of Designing course? What are the entrance exams available for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study Bachelor of Design?
  2. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  3. Detailed procedure and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Design in National Institute of Fashion Technology?
  4. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  5. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  7. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  9. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Procedure to study Master degree for Bachelor of Design graduate?
  11. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Master of Finance and Acocunting course? Scope of this course?
  12. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  13. Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.Com student?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design?
  15. Detailed information about the colleges which include genetic engineering? Names the entrance exams?
  16. Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?
  17. Details about upcoming Biotech entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
22nd November 2015, 03:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Design course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a student of 12th Science of WBCHSE Board. I am interested in Designing. Can you provide me the details of Bachelor of Designing course? What are the entrance exams available for admission?
Yes. of course you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Design course after completing 12th standard in science stream. You should have passed in 10+2 standard in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Institutions/board. You must appear and qualify in the any one of the entrance exam below:
  • IIT JEE
  • National Council for Interior Design Qualification exam
  • National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED)
  • National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NLAT) conducted by the Institute
  • NID Entrance Test
  • NIFT Bangalore Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?