22nd April 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study Master's in Fashion Designing in Milan, Italy? Total expenses of this course?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my Master's in Fashion Designing in Milan, Italy. What are the entrance exams should I have to give and what is the cost expenses of this course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to do PG in Fashion Designing? Total expenses of this course?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  5. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Can i study Master in Fashion Designing in abroad after BA from India?
  7. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  8. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  10. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  11. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  12. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?
  14. What should I do after 12th for interior designer course?
  15. Will there be any problems doing masters in Italy after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering in India?
  16. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Fashion Designing in Graduation?
  18. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?