27th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What should be done to get the graduation certificate which I have not completed before?

How can I complete my unfinished Graduation, I had completed my 5 semesters and in the final semester was not able to clear 3 external papers, hence I have not got my degree, course B.B.A , year 1997, university DAVV? Can someone please provide me the complete details which I need to follow? Thanks!

27th April 2015, 02:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to get the graduation certificate which I have not completed before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I complete my unfinished Graduation, I had completed my 5 semesters and in the final semester was not able to clear 3 external papers, hence I have not got my degree, course B.B.A , year 1997, university DAVV? Can someone please provide me the complete details which I need to follow? Thanks!
Well, it may differ from college to college. Some colleges accept to write the final semester exam and some reputed colleges can not give permission to write the final semester. Normally, those candidates who have not completed Graduation, then the pending subjects will be considered as a Backlogs. So, you can the Graduation certificate only after clearing the pending backlogs. Since, you have log gap between your studies so it hard to get permission to write the final semester. However, you can contact the Department and tell the reason of not attending the final semester. If they accept your reason, then you can appear in the final semester by paying the semester fees.
27th April 2015, 02:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to get the graduation certificate which I have not completed before?

No problem dear you can write those 3 external papers by applying for your Final semester of graduation and then you can write a " Supply examination for the Papers which were not completed at the time of your graduation.

For this you need to apply for " Supply Exams " for the final semester and there is No problem at all. You can certainly apply for BBA final semester Exams.

After that you will have to wait for results and If you cleared the examination for 3 papers then you will get a Final year Certificate. Then you can approach your University Officials for Original Degree.

Thus you can accomplish your OD, Provisional Certificate from your College/University. But for these exams you can pay certain fee for each paper.

I hope this information will definitely useful.
27th April 2015, 07:34 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

You can easily complete your bachelor's degree just by clearing all the papers in which you were failed because until you will clear all those papers, you can not get your degree from university and this is the rule of all universities/ institutes that they will not issue the degree certificate of the candidate until the student does complete the concerned course that is why you have only one way to get your degree certificate that is by qualifying in all those papers which have not been cleared by you.

First of all you should go to the university and meet the examination controller and show your situation and also bring your previous semesters marksheets and other certificates you received from the university and tell them that you want to apply again for 6th semester exam papers in which you were failed so they will consider your query and if possible to appear only for those papers then they will allow you otherwise you will have to clear entire semester papers of 6th.

Apply for examination when the application forms are made available by the university and you will have to appear for 6th semester examination with your junior students when they will also appear for exam and this time, you have to make the best efforts from your side to qualify all the papers so work hard and get your certificate.

After receiving passing result of your 6th semester, you need to go to university and apply for degree certificate and this will not take more than 3 months to receive your degree certificate at your address that you mention and you may also collect from the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?