15th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after passing 12th from commerce side? Is there any benefit of one year diploma in office management?

Hello,

I am ritu. I did my schooling in 2010. After 12th i joined Y.M.C.A of Delhi for office management course. I have done that course in June 2011. I am working as a junior secretary. I want to pursue my studies further and wants to do graduation. So please help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options for me after passing 12th commerce and 2 years diploma in office management and secretarial practices?
  2. Is it possible to join Event Management field after 12th from commerce side?
  3. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  4. What should I do in commerce side after passing 12th with 87% in commerce section
  5. What are the jobs available after passing diploma in computer and office management?
  6. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with PCM with 66%
  7. Which subject should I take in commerce side so as to join Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. How to do Electrical diploma after passing 12th in commerce?
  9. How to have a diploma certificate after passing 12th commerce?
  10. How to do CA after 12th? I am doing 12th from commerce side
  11. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  12. Can I do diploma after passing 12th commerce?
  13. Can I get admission in Civil Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  15. Karnataka State Open University B.Com 1st Year- Business Organization and Office Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  17. How to learn Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th commerce?
  18. Is it beneficial to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application to join father's business?
15th November 2015, 07:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after passing 12th from commerce side? Is there any benefit of one year diploma in office management?

AS you have completed your 12th commerce then you can go for graduation that is B.com (Bachelor's in Commerce) which is under graduate course duration of course is 3 years & having six semesters.
as you are working then you can do this course in correspondence also now a days correspondence courses are also available for job holders.
16th November 2015, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after passing 12th from commerce side? Is there any benefit of one year diploma in office management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am ritu. I did my schooling in 2010. After 12th i joined Y.M.C.A of Delhi for office management course. I have done that course in June 2011. I am working as a junior secretary. I want to pursue my studies further and wants to do graduation. So please help me?
If you have completed 12th standard in commerce subject then you are eligible for below given courses.

1) Bachelors Of Business Administration (BBA)
2) Bachelors Of Business Management (BBM)
3) Bachelors Of Commerca ( B.Com)
4) The Institute Of Cost & Works Accountants Of India (ICWAI)
5) The Institute Of Chartered Accountanta Of India (ICAI)
6) The Institute Of Company Secaretaries Of India (ICSI)
7) Bachelors Of Management System (BMS)
8) Bachelors of Computer Application

You have working experience so you can do one year diploma course in office management. It will be helpful for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?