1st January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Career options for me after passing 12th commerce and 2 years diploma in office management and secretarial practices?

i have done 12th from commerce and a 2 yr diploma in office management and secretarial practices.what are the career options for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the different courses in B.Com stream?
  2. What should i do after passing 12th from commerce side? Is there any benefit of one year diploma in office management? -- [New]
  3. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  5. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  6. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th commerce with secretarial practice?
  8. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  9. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I do MBA program after pursuing graduation from DU in office management?
  11. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career options after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  13. What is the career options after passing 12th with 53%?
  14. Career options available for me after 12th commerce? Will I get a job in stock market or corporate?
  15. Career options available after passing 12th commerce? How to join defence sector?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  17. Best career options after passing 12th commerce?
  18. Can I get a job in Railways after passing 12th commerce?
31st January 2012, 02:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options for me after passing 12th commerce and 2 years diploma in office management and secretarial practices?

As a intermediate in commerce and 2 years diploma in office management and secretarial practices you can apply for clerical jobs with the private organizations and you can also appear for several state or central government exams if you have the required marks for the concerned exams. As for government jobs you have to appear for the written exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments as per you eligibility.
To get jobs with private companies you have to face interviews to get jobs with them. You can get interview updates by registering with the online job consultancies and local job consultancies who provides the dates of interviews as per your eligibility.
4th April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options for me after passing 12th commerce and 2 years diploma in office management and secretarial practices?

what are the two year courses available after 12th commerce
22nd April 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options after passing commerce in 12th with good marks ???
4th March 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i am balwinder from sirsa haryana . i have done 12th with commerce in 2011 . tell me 2years courses after 12th .
1st July 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 and diploma in secratarial Pratice can i get job
22nd November 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

what the money of 2 year courses
13th June 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i do office management and secretarial practices after 12 in commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?