23rd February 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I got ATKT in 3 subjects during my last semester in Graduation?

Hi,

I am a student of bsc computer science. i gave my MCA entrance exam and scored 61.02% and 67.75 total. Unfortunately i got an ATKT in 3 subjects in 6th sem of my graduation. And i dont want to waste a year. Is there any option? please help me. Thank you

31st July 2015, 05:34 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do if I got ATKT in 3 subjects during my last semester in Graduation?

There is no any options for you to get into the masters apart from clearing all the backlogs or ATKTs.

According to the norms of UGC, a candidate cannot take up a further course if he has not completed the previous one completely.

So, you have to waste one year and make sure that they get clear in the single attempt otherwise it will result in more wastage of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?