29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have enter wrong graduation year in the bank exam application form? How to correct it?

Sir/Mam,

What should I do if I have enter wrong graduation year in the bank exam application form? How to correct it? Is there any way which I can follow to correct the mistake? Can someone please let me know the formal procedure which we need to follow?

1st March 2016, 11:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have enter wrong graduation year in the bank exam application form? How to correct it?

I am sorry to say that there is no way now to correct the graduation year once the application has been filled up and submitted.
1st March 2016, 11:06 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if I have enter wrong graduation year in the bank exam application form? How to correct it?

You can do absolutely nothing once the application has been submitted. Therefore, I am sorry to say that there is no way you can correct it.
2nd March 2016, 02:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have entered wrong graduation year in the bank exam application form.

>>If you have completed your application filling procedure then it is very difficult to correct this mistake. It is also mentioned in the notification too that after clicking the final submit button you cannot do any type of correction. But still you have to send an email regarding to solve the problem in which you have to mention your application number and also send the soft copy of the application form and request to change the graduation passing year.

>>If they do not respond even after 7 days of mail, then in my opinion you have to fill another application form with correct details and with different email id and mobile number.
23rd May 2022, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have entered wrong year of passing in sbi job application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?