8th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i find Business administration jobs after MBA in Economics?

9th September 2015, 10:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i find Business administration jobs after MBA in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The MBA in economics will deal with matters of resources and their circulation of business environment. The MBA economics students are high demand in
the fields of energy, retail, technology, banking, finance, insurance and stock market related fields. The opportunities are there in government enterprises, public sector companies, investment companies, business newspapers etc. The aspirant can get an administration jobs with MBA Economics.
9th September 2015, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i find Business administration jobs after MBA in Economics?

If you have MBA qualification then surely you can apply for job in business administration without any doubt. You can get through interview, therefore, try to clear the interview which is the most critical step towards getting a job in a given field.

Create your profile on job portals and apply for job that interests you. You will get interview calls if your resume is found suitable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?