12th August 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering in IIT Mumbai after doing 1st year from Mumbai Engineering University?

if i want to get admission in second year engg in bombay iit after completing first year engg from mumbai engg university then what's the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  3. How to get admission in 2nd year engineering in Bombay IIT after completing first year engineering from Mumbai Engineering University?
  4. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Manipal University in 2nd year after doing 1st year Automobile Engineering from Mumbai University?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  7. Can I switch to Mumbai University from M.A current university after completion of 1st year in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  10. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  11. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  12. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Mumbai University being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? -- [New]
  13. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  14. Can I get placement in any company after passing 2nd year computer engineering from Mumbai university?
  15. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  17. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
16th August 2011, 12:58 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering in IIT Mumbai after doing 1st year from Mumbai Engineering University?

Dear Friend

There is no provision of admission in 2nd year of B.Tech. program in any of the IITs
and so in IIT Bombay.
You will have to continue your B.Tech. in same university.

This type of migration is possible only if two colleges are in same university.
Therefore you can't go for college change from Mumbai Engg. University to IIT-B.
16th August 2011, 01:02 AM
deba93

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering in IIT Mumbai after doing 1st year from Mumbai Engineering University?

Dear Friend ,

There is no provision of admission in 2nd year of B.Tech. program in any of the IITs
and so in IIT Bombay.
You will have to continue your B.Tech. in same university.

This type of migration is possible only if two colleges are in same university.
Therefore you can't go for college change from Mumbai Engg. University to IIT-Bombay.
16th August 2011, 01:12 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering in IIT Mumbai after doing 1st year from Mumbai Engineering University?

No,you cannot change your colleges,once you take admission.If you want to change college,then you should cancel the seat.But you cannot transfer from one colleges to another for next year.
If you are that much interest in pursuing in IIT,then you should appear for entrance exam,if you qualify in that exam,then you can pursue.

Note:Once you take admission,you cannot change your colleges.
4th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

can i change my university in second year .?
m in 1st year . b.com student ?
29th March 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibilities to get admission to engineering 2nd year after completing BSC (MATH as honours subject) in any Universities of India or abroad?
9th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college and field in second year i the same university, what is the procedure
31st August 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i study in datta meghe college of mumbai university in mech branch and want to change to autonomous college such as vjti,coep or vit pune for second year in same stream . is it possible? what's the criteria?
29th September 2012, 01:10 AM
surajm093

There is no way to take admission directly to 2nd year in IIT Bombay. For taking admission in iit you have to give JEE exam after 12th class.
Therefore there is no way of migration possible, only if two colleges are in same university then it is possible.
Therefore you can't go for college change from Mumbai Engg. University to IIT-Bombay.
Good Luck
10th May 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in iit college mumumbai i an bsc student & i want admission in aeronautical tread plz i need help for informetion
14th July 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

PASSED IN IST YEAR ENGGINEERING IN NMU, NOW I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN PUNE UNIVERSITY FOR IIND YEAR
12th October 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.tech CSE from a deemed university can I take admission in Mumbai university 2nd year. Please tel
27th February 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma in E&Tc in Msbte mumbai i want admission in 2 year B.E in mechanical engg. Mumbai or manipal deem university manipal .? Its possible.
24th June 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT Bombay admits direct second year engineering ?
1st January 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in 1St year B.sc computer science from mumbai university and wanted to shift in 2nd year in iit bombay?
what is the procedure?
24th July 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have passed vocational diploma in electrical engineering from ragc dahanu Maharashtra(after 10th ).Now I want to take admission to direct second year degree. Can I ? I am not a domicile of Maharashtra.
16th June 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed computer diploma from Mumbai university with 84.3% Mark's in final. I want to take admission in 2nd year degree engineering course in iit so please reply can I eligible
For taking admission in IIT powai and what is admission
Procedure.
1st November 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 1st year engineering from Mumbai University. Can I give JEE advanced along with my 1st year engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?