13th December 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Political Science in Graduation?

Dear Sir,
I want to do Graduation with Political Science. But I don't know the scope in future. Please tell me about the benefits of Political Science?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  2. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  3. Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?
  4. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  8. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  9. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  10. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  11. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  12. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  13. Which is the best coaching center for Political Science in Delhi? I have done my graduation in B.A Political Science
  14. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  16. How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?
  17. Best course after B.A in Political science from SMU
  18. List books for studying in first year for BA (Political Science) honours? -- [New]
16th December 2015, 05:03 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Political Science in Graduation?

There is a lot of scope once you are able to complete the course of Political Science as you will be able eligible for all the Government jobs after the completion of your graduation.
If you can do the course of B.Ed after the completion of graduation you will be eligible to become a primary school teacher.
You can also become a teacher of Colleges if you can complete the course of Masters Degree followed by cracking of the NET Examination.
So there is a lot of scope for the course of Political Science if you can do it properly.
17th December 2015, 06:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Political Science in Graduation?

There are huge career opportunities after the completion of your graduation in Political Science Honours.

After the successfull completion f your course, you can work in organizations as a;

> Budget Analyst

> Political Scientist

> Policy maker for Administration

> Public Relations and Fundraising Managers, etc.

Moreover, youcan apply for various entrance xamination such as UPSC, SSC, etc.You can even pursue Master's degree in Political Science and can apply for NET to opt for a career as a lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?