6th October 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Architecture in Gujarat being a B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) candidate?

Hello,
I have just completed my B.E. in Biomedical Engineering and now I want to change a that field and I want to do Architecture. Please inform me that what I have to do for joining an Architecture course in Gujarat after completed my B.E.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  2. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  4. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  5. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture for 33 years old M.A. and B.Ed candidate?
  7. After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?
  8. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  10. Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?
  11. Possibility to study Master of Architecture for B.E.(Civil Engineering) student?
  12. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  13. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  14. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  15. Gujarat Technological University Computer Engineering 3rd Semester Computer Organization and Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is there any quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th and 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  18. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
15th October 2015, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Architecture in Gujarat being a B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) candidate?

For B.Arch admission you just need 12th pass qualification with maths as one of the subject. Admission is based on performance in the entrance exam. Normally, most of the entrances exams have upper age limit and if you are above that age then you will not be eligible.

Therefore, you have the educational qualification but main point will be the age. Just apply for entrances exams like NATA to get admission in B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?