1st July 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Master of Architecture for B.E.(Civil Engineering) student?

Hello Friends,
Can I study Master of Architecture after finishing B.E. in Civil Engineering?
Is it really possible for me?What I have to do for this?

5th July 2015, 01:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Master of Architecture for B.E.(Civil Engineering) student?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Masters in Architecture course after completion of your B.E.(Civil Engg) as it is totally from a different field and there is no provision for you to opt for it. However, you should have opted for B.Arch in order to successfully pursue M.Arch course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?