19th March 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

When the admission for Bachelor in Library and Information Science is held in Delhi?

I have completed my 12th standard. And now i am loking forward to get admission in the bachelor of library and information science course in Delhi. So please tell me when the admission is held there for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  2. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  3. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  4. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  5. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  6. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  7. Is it better to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science for a graduate?
  8. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  9. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  10. When admission starts for bachelor of library science course? What is the course fee?
  11. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. For which course can I apply after passing 12th with 55%
  13. What is the benefit of doing Bachelor of Library Science and Information course through distance education? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to do Master of Library Science for a candidate who has completed Graduation around 15 years ago?
  15. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  16. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
19th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission for Bachelor in Library and Information Science is held in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th standard. And now i am loking forward to get admission in the bachelor of library and information science course in Delhi. So please tell me when the admission is held there for this course?
Usually, the admission for Bachelor in Library and Information Science in Delhi held during the month of March and notification will be released during the month of April/May. The candidate required to apply for the course before the month of April. Please, refer the concerned official website for more Information.

Entrance exam will be conducted by the respective university for Bachelor in Library and Information Science admission. Only those candidates who qualify in this entrance exam will be given admission.

The candidate can get the application form from the counter of the concerned university directly or can also download from the official website of the respective university as well.

Colleges Offering Bachelor in Library and Information Science in Delhi:

University of Delhi, New Delhi (Delhi)
South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg ,
New Delhi (Delhi) - 110007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?