17th March 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science for a graduate?

Hello,
My name is Manoj Kumar and I am Graduate. I want to do Bachelor of Library and Information Science. Please tell me about this course is better for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  2. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  3. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  4. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?
  6. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  8. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  9. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  10. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  14. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  15. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  16. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  17. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  18. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence
18th March 2016, 08:11 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science for a graduate?

Yes, if you are interested in the above mentioned course, it is very much good for you as it has good career opportunities in future. So, do not worry about it and go for the course if you are wiling to.
18th March 2016, 08:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science for a graduate?

Any course will prove to be better for you if you are inclined towards it and are interested in it. So, if you are interested in the course then it is okay, you should go for as there is quite good career opportunity after the completion of the course both in government and private sectors.

You could in future avail good post in reputed Universities or government libraries or in any good private firms, if you do well during your course. So, if you are really into studies and books and keeping all the necessary informations regarding it and all. You should however, opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?