18th March 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BITSAT if didn't submit application form?

Sir,
I haven't submitted my BITSAT application form. So how can I apply it now? Please advise me regarding this immediately.

19th March 2016, 05:45 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for BITSAT if didn't submit application form?

You cannot apply for BITSAT examination if you haven't submitted the application form. You should have properly submitted your application form providing the details asked in order to be eligible for the examination.
19th March 2016, 05:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you haven't submitted the application form then I am sorry to say you are not eligible to appear for the examination as there is no provision and there is no alternative for it also.
19th March 2016, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you have not submitted the BITSAT application form then, you are not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2016 examination. Only candidates who have successfully submitted online application form by paying the examination fee are eligible to appear in BITSAT 2016 examination. Since, you have not submitted the application form and the last date for submission of application form has already completed, you are not eligible to appear in BITSAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?