1st December 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Lloyd Law College for B.A.LLB?

Hello
I want admission in Lloyd law college
can you please give me the procedure
please send me the procedure to admission
in this college for B.A.LLLB.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
  2. Is Lloyd Law College in Greater Noida approved or recognized?
  3. How to do LLB from Delhi University? I am pursuing B.A LLB from 6th semester
  4. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  5. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  6. Can I get admission in IP college after scoring 4771 rank? What is the counseling date for BALLB programme
  7. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  9. RM Lohiya National Law University Lucknow and National Law University Orrisa, which institute is better for integrated B.A LLB course admission?
  10. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
  12. How to take up LLB course after B.Com? What are the advantages?
  13. What is the admission procedure of Ruparel Law college?
  14. How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Procedure to take admission in Pre Law College?
  16. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  17. How can I get admission for Law education? What's the applying procedure? I've completed my Bachelors degree in Engineering
  18. Admission in L. A. Shah Law college is based upon entrance exam?
5th December 2014, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Lloyd Law College for B.A.LLB?

Admission in B.A LLB is mainly based on the LLOYD ENTRANCE TEST (LET). Therefore, you have to appear for an entrance exam, if you want to get admission in your choice of Law college.

For B.A LLB course, you must have at least 10+2 qualification from a recognized board of education in any stream. Also, make sure that you have got 50% marks in 12th standard.

For more information visit http://www.lloydlawcollege.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?