12th March 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I fillup TOC column if applied for 2 subjects in NIOS?

Hello Everyone,
I have given my 12th exam from CBSE and got passed in 3 subjects and for the failed subjects I fillup the form of NIOS. I will clear my both papers soon in this year. But during filling the exam form I did not know the meaning of TOC. And I did not fillup the TOC column. And today I know that I can get TOC in only 2 subjects. Please help me to fillup TOC column now.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in senior secondary NIOS?
  2. How to change the subject code filled on application form of C.H.S.L exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Army Direct recruitment being a 10th NIOS student? How can they verify if address is not mentioned in NIOS Certificate?
  4. Is it compulsory to study two language subjects in 12th NIOS Board?
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?
  6. What should I fillup in the Vernacular Language column for admission in CBSE School of Delhi being a Marathi?
  7. What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?
  8. Should I reappear in NIOS as a fresher in all subjects being disqualified in 3 subjects?
  9. Last date of fillup of executive module I in December
  10. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance for NIOS students?
  12. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  13. Can I appear in 12th Board exam this year from Open Schooling if failed from Assam Board?
  14. Can I apply for improvement of marks in Mar-April 2016 exam of NIOS board?
  15. Can I clear my 2 subjects of NIOS next year?
  16. Whether NIOS candidate is eligible to appear in GITAM entrance test?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Main is as per NIOS Board?
  18. Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?
5th September 2017, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup TOC column if applied for 2 subjects in NIOS?

TOC is Transfer of Credits facility given by NIOS to students. It is allowed for maximum 4 subjects. You can fill according to your requirement.

It will help you to get Credit Transfer of those particular subjects, which you want to select.
12th July 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I fillup TOC column if applied for 2 subjects in NIOS?

Sir failed in 9 subjects inter is it apply for toc in 9 subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?