23rd February 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bachelor of Education is a distance course? Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education on 12th basis?

Respected Sir,
Can I do Bachelor of Education after completing 12th? I would also like to know that is it a distance education course? Please let me know about this asap.

25th February 2016, 10:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bachelor of Education is a distance course? Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education on 12th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can I do Bachelor of Education after completing 12th? I would also like to know that is it a distance education course? Please let me know about this asap.
No, Bachelor of Education is not a distance course. But you can do it in distance mode also. So after completion of 12th standard, you can do Bachelor of Education.

Your minimum age should be above 16 years.
25th February 2016, 11:49 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Bachelor of Education is a distance course? Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education on 12th basis?

No, B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) is a two year course and is among essential degree to appear for teaching jobs.

The course is offered in regular as well as correspondence course both. The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree fro any recognised university.

Candidate must hav minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in course after 10+2.
25th February 2016, 01:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Education course after 10+2.

The required qualification to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in course after 10+2 degree. Candidates need to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by different university for admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?