1st March 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to fillup application of WBCHSE for a candidate failed in a subject of 11th standard?

Dear Sir,
Can I fillup the application form for WBCHSE Board after failing on one subject in 11th standard final exam? Please tell me is it possible?

3rd March 2016, 09:42 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to fillup application of WBCHSE for a candidate failed in a subject of 11th standard?

Yes, you can fill up the application form if you have failed in any one subject but have passed in overall percentage. You just need to have cleared your 11th class to be eligible for boards. It s very much possible.
3rd March 2016, 09:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to fillup application of WBCHSE for a candidate failed in a subject of 11th standard?

Yes, it is possible for you to fill up the application of WBCHSE for a candidate having failed in a subject in 11th standard. You can surely fill up the application form, there is nothing to worry in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?