17th December 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Where I will get admission with 38 marks in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?

Hi Sir,
Where will I get a admission if in entrance of NIFT in B.Des as I have scored 38 marks in it? Kindly tell me about it asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  2. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
  3. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015?
  5. Where I will get admission with 38 marks in NIFT B.Des entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in NIFT? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission?
  7. Books to be followed for NIFT entrance?
  8. Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?
  9. How can I prepare to score good marks in NIFT entrance exam being a Commerce student?
  10. Requirements to join NIFT in 2015? Latest fee structure of 2015?
  11. After fashion design and FC which B.Des course in NIFT is better?
  12. Chances to get admission with 30.5 marks in NIFT B.Des entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  13. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  14. Fees structure of NIFT including hostel and mess? Is there scholarship facility available for students from other state?
  15. Will I get admission in NIFT after scoring 5209 in NIFT exam?
  16. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission?
  17. Where in Mumbai I can get training centers for NIFT exams?
  18. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
25th April 2017, 09:31 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I will get admission with 38 marks in NIFT B.Des entrance exam?

The cut off marks for admission vary every year and one can't predict just on the basis of marks. 38 marks may get you admission one year and may not in another year.

Just try to give your best according to the question paper because rank is that main thing. If you have got a good rank, then admission will be more easier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?