1st April 2015, 12:51 PM
SUNAYANA TIWARI

How can I prepare to score good marks in NIFT entrance exam being a Commerce student?

Hello Sir
I am student of 11th and I want to get prepared for
upcoming examination of NIFT, since I am from Commerce stream.
I want your guidance to be well prepare and achieve higher marks in NIFT entrance exam.?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  2. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  3. What is the syllabus of IBPS? How should I prepare for it? Minimum score required in NIFT entrance exam for admission in a good institute
  4. How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?
  5. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  6. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  7. NIFT 2015 coaching classes in Bangalore
  8. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  9. Which book should I refer to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015?
  12. What is the syllabus of NIFT? How should I prepare for NIFT exam?
  13. Where in Mumbai I can get training centers for NIFT exams?
  14. How to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? What is the criteria and syllabus?
  15. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  16. How to prepare for Bachelor in Design (B.Des. NIFT) entrance exam?
  17. How much score should we get in NIFT entrance test to get eligibility for Hyderabad NIFT or Bangalore NIFT
  18. Prerequisites for admission in NIFT?
20th August 2015, 09:03 PM
priyatirpathi

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in NIFT entrance exam being a Commerce student?

Hi Sunayna, NIFT exam is held once every year.Here are some reference books for NIFT preparation.
• Arihant NIFT/NIFD/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
• NIFT/NID Entrance Exams: Ultimate Success Series
• NIFT/NID /IIFT Entrance Exam - Self Study Guide
• NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide
• NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide by Surendra
If you want to crack these exams, you must first ensure that your sketching skills are up to the mark and also improve on your ideation. Time plays an important role so you need to focus on all areas and not spend too much time on a single question.You can also contact afdindia as their study materials and guidance will help you a lot to crack these exams. You can also get an idea of the question paper to help you prepare better. For more, you can check http://www.afdindia.com/nift.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?