30th June 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether 12th percentage matters in NEET?

Hi
Please tell me does 12th %age matter in neet?
Please tell me about it as i want to know
Pleas help me guys
waiting for your reply

2nd July 2014, 10:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 12th percentage matters in NEET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
Please tell me does 12th %age matter in neet?
Please tell me about it as i want to know
Pleas help me guys
waiting for your reply

NEET stands for National Eligibility Entrance Test

This is a National level exam and this exam is conducted as CBSE.This exam is conducted for candidate to join in Undergraduate courses in India.

Eligibility Needed:

# The candidate should be a Citizen of India

# The candidate should have completed 17 years of age while appearing for the exam.

# Education qualification needed for the NEET exam is that the candidate must have completed should have passed +2 with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics and Biology as subjects from a recognized school board of education.

# For General category candidate minimum of 50% in NEET together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology is needed and for SC/ST/OBC Candidates should obtain a minimum of 40%, Physically challenged candidates should have minimum of 45%.

If you satisfy the criteira's then you can apply for the NEET exam.The exam is will be an offline pen and paper test.

The exam consists of one paper containing 180 objective type questions with four options.from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?