6th August 2011, 01:13 AM
shruti chopra

Does 12th percentage matter in the interview? Is B.Tech student only considered?

does 12th percentage matters for an interview or b.tech percen is only considered

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  2. Can SSC marks affect career?
  3. Am I eligible to attend infosys interview after scoring 63% marks in 10th and 59.7 marks in 12th
  4. What to do after scoring less percentage in 10th and 12th?
  5. Which companies should I try for after scoring 60% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  6. Can I pass civil services exam or interview with less percentage in btech electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any NIT college available where 12th percentage doesn't required for NIMCET qualified student?
  8. Is the percentage of 10th and 12th considered at the time of recruitment for B.Tech graduates and Masters degree in Business Management(MBA)?
  9. Is there any percentage restriction in 12th class for Syntel? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  11. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  12. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  13. Can I attend the walk in of after clearing the backlogs?
  14. Procedure to get into the colleges of Kerala after 12th? Is there any need to write CET exam or is only 12th percentage considered?
  15. Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?
  16. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  17. What is the percentage required for campus interview?
  18. Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th
12th October 2011, 10:42 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Does 12th percentage matter in the interview? Is B.Tech student only considered?

Yes,all 10th,12, and B.tech percentages are important you should maintain consistant in all these 3.Companies will ask percentage according to their requirement.
For government jobs you should have minimun 60% aggregate in all academic.
For private jobs it may alter company wise.It is better to maintain consistancy in all academics.
11th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does 12th percentage matter in the interview? Is B.Tech student only considered?

I am having good percentage in my 10th and 12th...n i m having good percentage in my b.tech also(80%)...bt i was unable to learn java in my b.tech due to some family problems...I m in 3rd year....can i get a job ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?