26th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether 13 lakhs donation for BHMS at Baroda homeopathic college right?

Hi Sir, I got 13020 rank in Gujarat medical and paramedical courses. I am interested in BHMS but I did not get admission in state quota .My father visited Baroda homeopathic college in Vadodara for admission in management quota but college Dean told my father for 13 lakhs of donation and also fees of 93000 per year. Tell me Sir, please is this the right fees of management quota?

28th November 2016, 03:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 13 lakhs donation for BHMS at Baroda homeopathic college right?

Look, nobody can precise the exact amount for the donation quota admissions.
It is mainly dependent on the College authorities that what amount will be required for the admission as they decide the amount. The management quota fees are different for different Colleges. So, you have to follow the College authorities in case of this type of admission.
29th November 2016, 12:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 13 lakhs donation for BHMS at Baroda homeopathic college right?

Management quota and the amount of money for admission in not fixed, it depends upon the number of candidates in wait list. It is decided by the Institution itself and so it not fixed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?