24th February 2016, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?

Now you can complete your Graduation and post graduation in one year through top 10 universities of India? Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it? Can someone let me know the process followed for it?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?
  2. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  3. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  4. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  5. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  6. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  8. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  9. Is it possible to complete graduation course in commerce at the age of 31 years?
  10. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  11. Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  13. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  14. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  15. Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?
  16. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  17. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  18. Is there any possibility to complete graduation in 1 year?
24th February 2016, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?

As far as Indian education system is concerned, there is no such path available in India through which you can complete graduation in one year.

You have to spend at least 3 years or at least 2 years if you are a diploma holder in case of lateral entry to get a degree qualification.
25th February 2016, 01:38 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now you can complete your Graduation and post graduation in one year through top 10 universities of India? Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it? Can someone let me know the process followed for it?

Thanks!
Sorry, it is not possible to study the graduation in 1 year. The minimum eligible period to complete any graduation is 3 years. So it is not possible to complete any graduation course in 1 year. You can study the course in correspondence mode (3 years), without disturbing your job.
25th February 2016, 12:47 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Graduation or Bachelor degree is three year program after completing Higher Secondary Certificate examination in any stream with any subject combination from a recognized university.
It may be conducted in yearly or semester program depending on the university so, it may consist of either 3 parts as yearly program or 6 semesters and students need to pass all the examination to complete their graduation.

So, there is no other way possible to complete graduation earlier than time. You need to study whole 3 years to complete graduation.
If you are not interested in attending classes of graduation then you can go for graduation course via distance mode which allows students to appear only in the examination, they need not to attend classes and whole study material will be provided to students.
But in distance mode also, you need to spend 3 years with scoring more than pass marks in all examination.
It is impossible for any student to complete graduation within 3 years after Higher Secondary Certificate examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?