19th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?

I completed my graduation (through correspondence) from The Univ. of Delhi in the year 1995 with 50% marks . Now I want to do either B.Ed. (through correspondence) or M.A. (Hindi-through correspondence). Which one would be better from job point of view? Can both the courses be taken up simultaneously?

2nd May 2014, 08:00 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?

B.Ed which is known as the Bachelor in Education and M.A which is known as Master in Arts. These are both going to different ways. Bachelor in Education is the way that offering more colleges likes Lovely Professional University, Manipal University.

Indira Gandhi open University, Biju patnaik University, Punjab University and a lots of college that offering this course but in Master in Arts also a lots college offering this course but not as well as Bachelor in Education. In this course you have to study the master degree in a particular subject like Political Science, History, Logic and many other subjects. But when you complete this master degree in arts you can a lecture in that subject but in Bachelor in Education you have to study the master in Education to being a lecture.

From My point of View It is best for you that you study the master in arts which is very useful to your future in job with a best sector. But i am not saying that the Bachelor in Education is worst it is also a good course for the job. But you cannot study both in simultaneously in different institutions in one time. The decision should be taken by you.
17th June 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?

How much percentage is required for admission in Calcutta university for m.ed.?
27th December 2016, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th bridge course and I have done BA in Hindi also on the basis of 10th ,and I am working as a teacher but now want to go for B.ed in distance learning kindly suggest me is it possible to move ahead ,and in which university I can apply for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?