17th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to qualify if scored 123 marks in JEE Mains(B.Arch) and secured 55% in 12th being a general candidate?

Sir
i got 123 marks in B.arch jee mains
and i belongs to gen. category can i able to
Qualified in jee mains and in board my per. is 55%
please tell me can i qualified or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks I have to secured in JEE Advance to qualify being a General candidate?
  2. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  3. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  4. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  5. Can I apply for NIPER-JEE if haven't qualify in GPAT but secured more than 60% in B.Pharma?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advance if scored 163 marks in JEE Mains but having 2 years gap between 10th and 12th being a SC candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  8. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  9. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  10. How much marks are required in JEE to get NIT or DTU? I have scored 76% in 12th from CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  12. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
  13. Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  15. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  16. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  17. How many marks are required to qualify NDA exam?
  18. Can I get MANIT or SPA Bhopal after scoring 123 rank in JEE mains
23rd July 2015, 04:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be able to qualify if scored 123 marks in JEE Mains(B.Arch) and secured 55% in 12th being a general candidate?

The eligibility criteria for admission in BArch for a general candidate is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least with Maths + Physics as the main subjects.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 60% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

Since you are short of percentage, you cannot apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?