13th November 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?

Hello
I have scored 98 in jee mains
and expecting 85% in 12th boards .
which college will be best accordingly tell me?????
please let me know about this
kindly reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  2. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  3. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  4. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  6. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
  7. How to join JEE mains after passing 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advance if scored 163 marks in JEE Mains but having 2 years gap between 10th and 12th being a SC candidate?
  9. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 84 marks in JEE mains?
  10. Can I get into top NIT college after scoring 186 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best NIT colleges in ECE and MEC branches? I have scored 243 marks in JEE mains
  12. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  13. Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 77 marks in JEE mains?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  16. Can I get any government college through JEE Mains?
  17. Which colleges will I get after scoring 65 in JEE mains?
  18. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
8th May 2017, 09:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?

There are lots of colleges which offers admission to the candidates who have appeared for JEE entrance examination. But, the admission are done on the basis of cut off marks which is set by the colleges authorities and it keeps on changing every year in every college. The cut off marks mainly depends upon the following factors:

> Number of seats available in the college

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The difficulty level of the examination

Therefore, if you achieve the cut off marks of the college then you can get admission with the above mentioned marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?