4th September 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is B.Planning? How this course is useful for Girls? Do we get admission in degree at JNAFAU?

Tell me in details that what is b planning, how this course will be usefull for girls, and also do explain me that do we get a degree from jnafau?

Related Questions:
  1. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  2. Will I get a seat in JNAFAU after scoring 221 rank in NATA?
  3. How can I secure a seat in JNAFAU or AU after scoring 112 marks in NATA and 9% in 12th
  4. Can I get a seat in JNAFAU after scoring 108 marks in NATA entrance exam
  5. Fee structure of B.Ed in lucknow university and how can I apply for it?
  6. Changing the course in AIEEE? I selected both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING by mistake
  7. B.Arch seat in JNAFAU, Hyderabad after scoring 99 marks in NATA and 88% in Inter?
  8. What is JNAFAU BFA animation CMES fee structure?
  9. Admission in HBTI after scoring 4886 and 603 in girls(Girls quota)?
  10. What should I do as I did not receive my degree even after completion of B.Com course from Gokuldas Hindu girls college in Moradabad?
  11. Any jobs for girls in Defense line after BSc degree?
  12. Chances of admission in IP university after scoring 24407 rank in IP? Is ECE branch good for girls?
  13. Is Aeronautical best for girls?
  14. Where to register for BFA entrance exam? Date for registration for the entrance? What are the documents required?
  15. Admission in government college after scoring 49,000 rank in general, 8332 in girls and 1855 in OBC girls?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  18. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2015, 04:45 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is B.Planning? How this course is useful for Girls? Do we get admission in degree at JNAFAU?

B. Planning is a great course and you will get the knowledge about town planning and architecture while pursuing the course.

If you have an interest in drawing and sketching, then it is a great course for you being a girl.

The admission procedure is through NATA.

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
23rd July 2015, 04:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is B.Planning? How this course is useful for Girls? Do we get admission in degree at JNAFAU?

B. Planning is a great course and you will get the knowledge about town planning and architecture while pursuing the course.

If you have an interest in drawing and sketching, then it is a great course for you being a girl.

The admission procedure is through NATA.

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?