17th June 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?

sir,
I wanted to know the dates when Jharkhand State Counselling through NEET UG would begin? My overall rank in Jharkhand is 134 and my general category rank is 97. Which college am I supposed to get in Jharkhand?
My other details are:
AIR-5718
AIQR-5420
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Informtion about NEET UG?
  2. What's teh counselling date of Jharkhand DLCECE? What's the applying procedure and relevant details?
  3. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  4. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  5. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in state if secured 69 rank in Jharkhand AIPMT being a SC candidate? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  7. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  8. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  9. Can I get a seat in government college after securing 149 marks in NEET?
  10. Will I get admission in any college of Jharkhand if secured 5602 rank in JCECE?
  11. What's the counselling date of Jharkhand polytechnic? Where will this counselling held?
  12. Where can I get B.Tech computer sciences after scoring AIR of 11,000? Which are the best possible institutes?
  13. How may I get detail of colleges available in Jharkhand? What's their form,dates and fee structures?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  15. What's the counselling date for Jharkhand Polytecnic exam?
  16. How to get admission in Government Polytechnic College of Jharkhand having scored 78% in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?
  18. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
29th June 2015, 12:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?

It cannot predicted that in which college will you get admission. Basically admissions will be done on the behalf of councelling and if your score is good then you will definitely get a good college. So you need to do counselling. For counselling first of all register your self for state counselling website after that fill your choices of colleges and course according to your interest. At last submit your choices there. Mostly counselling will be stared after one month after result. So you need to get daily updates from internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?